Re: Why is admin/district no longer available for an empty DB??

Hi Knut,
I have added anonymous user recently. The system will create anonymous user
whenever tomcat starts. I am not sure whether this may cause the login fail
with admin account. I will remove it, and let's see if this bug still exist

Regards,
Lai