Re: Why is admin/district no longer available for an empty DB??

HI Knut,

Actually I don't want the anonymous account to be logged in. The anonymous
account is used for only one purpose: the subject of the SMS from anonymous
user to DHIS2  system, this case happens when a person who is not DHIS2
user, and he/she wants to registered as a DHIS2 user, the he/she will send
an SMS using SMS command. For example the content of SMS when we read out
would be: "anonymous - Hi DHIS2 admin, please register me as a DHIS2 user,
I'm from ABC village, work for XYZ department".

By the way, let me remove it, and we will see it is because of it or not.

Regards,

--
Lai
Dhis Mobile