Distributed DHIS2 and DHIS2 cloud

Hi all,

Some commercial affiliated companies want to kick dhis2 out so they made
the following arguments: "DHIS2 is not built on and use well-know reliable
solutions such as Microsoft Sharepoint, IBM Websphere,  Oracle Bea Weblogic"

When most of this is wrong they have some valid points that we need to be
prepared in order to fight back. I would like to get your ideas on

1. When multiple DHIS2 instances can be deployed in multiple servers
(virtual or physical) and load balanced by a hard or soft balancer
(nginxs), this can not solve the real problem of distributed HTTP sessions
like what can be done in Application Server, i.e. a logged in users
connected to a instance and this instance die, how can they continue
without relogin.

Can using Application Server solve the problems without having to rewrite
dhis2?

How are we going to solve this? Will we need to use commercial solutions
like Terracotta BigMemory or IBM Data Grid?

2. For database scale, with one database instances installed on single
server. it has the risk of data loss. We can use database clusters to
address this issue, and data on clusters mostly rely on memory. My question
is how this cluster will work with distributed sessions described in
question 1.

3. I would like to know the typical deployment of dhis2 in other countries.
Is that on one or multiple server, with or without database clusters? I
heard that many countries go for cloud but I am not sure if it is a single
or multiple cloud servers?

Can cloud provide us a single virtual but unlimited RAM and CPUs server? As
if yes, then we don't have to worry about question 1, 2 because we can
simple add 10000000 GB RAM and 100000 CPUs to that cloud server.

Thanks in advanced.

Thanh

Follow ups