Re: Android client

Hi Araz,

been giving it a quick run. I think this is great work... The look and feel
is good, it's response and simple to use, and menus are clean and nice.

1. when you open a form, the existing data values for that form is not
displayed. I think the existing values need to be displayed in order to
make it possible for users to know what data is already there and what has
been uploaded to the server. I know we cannot store all possible data on
the client, so this could work only when online. You could do a request to
server to look for existing data - if offline the request will fail and you
can just ignore it and display the empty form, if online you display the
existing data.

2. minor detail, when you open a form with no sections (e.g. custom form)
the section list at the top of the form screen shows "default" as the only
option. In this case (no sections) I think you can simply hide that list in
order to avoid confusion as it does not add any functionality.

best regards,

Lars