Re: Filtering by OrgUnit groups, Type

Hi Prosper,

as you say, orgunit selection by group will be available in 2.13. However,
there is a way to select all orgunits in a group at a particular level in
2.12. Try the following (pivot table):

- Select a couple of indicators or data elements.
- Go to the *organisation units* panel and change the selection mode to *select
boundaries and level*. Select your facility level in the combobox and then
the root orgunit in the tree.
- Go to the *type* panel and select e.g. *CHC.*
- Go to the *periods* panel and select *last 3 months*.

- Open the *layout* window from the toolbar and put 1) *periods* on filter
2) *type* and *organisation units* on row (in that order)  3) *data* on
column.
- Open the *options* window from the toolbar and select *hide empty rows*.

Click update and you should see a list of CHC facilities only (that have
values for this data/period combination).

PS: If Uganda have about 8000 facilities the request is likely to be
rejected by the server, so you might have to use the tree and narrow it
down to regions or even districts.

Jan