introducing matthieu pinard

Hi all,

it's pleasure to announce that we have hired Matthieu Pinard in the
position as DHIS 2 community manager. He will be working with our
academies, our documentation and materials, promotions and with building
and supporting the DHIS 2 community of users and organisations.

Matthieu has long experience from the telecom business, and has worked for
Telenor, Telma (Madascar), MoConDi and more. He has been working with
mobile device-based campaigns, learning programs, CRMs, and has been
involved with product requirement management, testing and user training. He
also has extensive experience with marketing and development of promotional
materials.

Getting a community manager in place is a great step forward for us and
something which has been long overdue.

We wish you a warm welcome to the team.

best regards,

Lars