Re: [GSOC] - Create Metadata sharing tools to Export & Import subsets of DHIS2 Metadata

By "detailed export" this means to be able to export for example individual
datasets, indicator groups etc with the option of including dependencies.
 Good work Ovidiu.  If anyone has particular interest in this functionality
I recommend that you have a look at Ovidiu's code and try it out.

Bob