Re: Hello, can you help me with a query with web api.

Hi,

To get data for relative period (last week, last month etc) we use,

http://
<serverURL>/api/analytics.json?dimension=dx:Uvn6LCg7dVU&dimension=pe:LAST_WEEK&filter=ou:ImspTQPwCqd

To get data by specifying period we use,

http://
<serverURL>/api/analytics.json?dimension=dx:Uvn6LCg7dVU&dimension=pe:20130924;20130930&filter=ou:ImspTQPwCqd

I am not sure how to get data for indicator by specifying start date and
end date.

You should ask on dev list for that.

---
Regards,