How to get rid of "funky" category option combinations?

Hi Devs,
I am working on the transformation of a DHIS2 database from one metadata
base to another. One of the issues I have not really been able to figure
out is how to deal with apparent duplicated category option combos. The
database we are transforming to has for some reason, duplicated category
option combos.By duplicated I mean they have the same category combinations
, but different UIDs. I suspect one of these obviously is not real, but I
do not really have a good idea about how to discriminate between the "real"
one and the "bad" one.

Any ideas?

Best regards,
Jason