All menus are not displayed in 2.13 war file

Hi all,

I have downloaded the war file version 2.13 to my local instance but i encountered the problem of not getting menus on top and also most of other menu are not active. only Maintenance menu is active but it is not well placed on its normal position. I have  clear the both browser cache and nginx cache but nothing is changing. i have restarted the nginx, instance. Using incognito window but it solves nothing. I wanted to clear instance cache but the button for clearing is not active.

Is this a bug?

 Muhire Andrew

 Ministry of Health / HMIS
""A mind is a terrible thing to waste""