Diagram Database

Hello,
As Administrator DHIS2, I would like to have a link that explains the
importance of each table in the database DHIS2. I noticed there was a lot
of enthusiasm dependencies table, if you remove a given directly in
postgresql defois ca refuses because there has links spirited tables. I
wish to have a document that presents the diagram of the database,
Best Regards,

--
Riddy NDOMA
Software Developer

Vous servir est mon désire (Serving you is my desire)