Zero or Positive Integer - Variation on negative Min values theme?

Hi all,

To introduce a variation on this theme of generating min-max values: I expected that if you set data element number type to Zero of Positive Integer this should alter the distribution (in this case skew to the right as Jason put it) and avoid the negative minimum values. From the tests I have done, this is not happening.

The negative mim values are a real pain, anyone with a solution yet?

Regards,

Busoye