Re: Zero or Positive Integer - Variation on negative Min values theme?

Hi Dapo.,

This is just a design issue with DHIS2. There needs to be some better
statistical methods employed to generate the min max, or a means to specify
that the minimum should be zero for all values. There is no linkage between
the value type and the method which the mix-max uses to generate its
values. In our case, we use a combination of R and SQL to calculate
"better" values on a regular basis. A bit of  a hack, but the current
methods are simply not working for us either.

Regards,
Jason