Fwd: Please approve me to work on dhis2-devs-core or dhis2-devs-ind

Can someone please provide some guidance here?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Brajesh Murari <brajesh.murari@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, Nov 14, 2013 at 1:27 PM
Subject: Re: Please approve me to work on dhis2-devs-core or dhis2-devs-ind
To: Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>

Hi Knut

I have tried so many times but getting this problem given below

Brajesh@Dell /cygdrive/f/java/src/dhis2
$ bzr checkout lp:dhis2
Enter passphrase for key '/home/Brajesh/.ssh/id_dsa':
Write failed: Connection reset by peer
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

Not been able to understand because network issue is not here since on my
3G data card download speed is more
thank 2 Mbps.

Can you let me know what causes this problem !

Regards
Brajesh

  On Thursday, 14 November 2013 12:14 AM, Knut Staring <knutst@xxxxxxxxx>