Re: Link between Tables

Hi Riddy,

Actually there is no link between org unit level and orgunit tables.
Moreover level of org unit is not persisted, that means each time the level
of orgunit is computed when needed. I think this is unnecessary computation
while level org units is stable for the long time or all over. Now I
see _orgunitstructure
provides some sort of persistence to level orgunit structure.

regards,
murod