Re: Link between Tables

Hi Riddy,

The resource tables are not part of the schema or data model as such, but
generated by the system (from data administration) to make it easier for db
people to make select queries for reports etc. One example is the
hierarchical listing of orgunits in the _orgunitstructure table. This table
is updated by the nightly scheduling job, if that is enabled, or manually
from Data Administration. So that table might be out of sync with the
orgunit table, if you do not make sure it is re-generated.

The levels/hierarchy of orgunits are managed through the parent reference
in the organisationunit table.

The orgunitlevel table is just to store labels for each level, e.g. used in
the level selector in GIS.

Ola
------