Re: Link between Tables

Hi Ola,

Doesn't it mean that using parent/child hierarchy one has to compute the
level, which is already known and is not subject for change during the long
run? Computing level from parent/child hierarchy is costly and should be
avoided. And what is wrong with storing just a column of level ids in
orgunit table for easy reference? Taking into account the fact that DHIS2
is data warehousing tool at large and data redundancy and denormalized
tables are the rule.

regards,
murod