Re: Fwd: Please approve me to work on dhis2-devs-core or dhis2-devs-ind

Hi Ola,

I have tried with both

bzr branch lp:dhis2
bzr checkout lp:dhis2

But in both way verbos comes with

1.

Brajesh@Dell /cygdrive/f/java/src/dhis2
$ bzr branch lp:dhis2
Enter passphrase for key '/home/Brajesh/.ssh/id_dsa':
Write failed: Connection reset by peer
bzr: ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

Brajesh@Dell /cygdrive/f/java/src/dhis2

2.

Brajesh@Dell /cygdrive/f/java/src/dhis2
$ bzr checkout lp:dhis2
Enter passphrase for key '/home/Brajesh/.ssh/id_dsa':
Write failed: Connection reset by peer
bzr:
 ERROR: Connection closed: Unexpected end of message. Please check
connectivity and permissions, and report a bug if problems persist.

Regards,
Brajesh