Re: Timestamp returning date in web api call for datavlaue set

Hi Rajib,

Could you register your issue as a new enhancement in blueprint on the link given below
https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2

Because, in first instance, it does't seems like a bug, rather it can be treat as new

enhancement in up comming release of DHIS 2.

Regards,

Brajesh Murari

A fool can become a genius when he understands he is a fool. But; A genius can become a fool when he understands he is a genius.