Re: Timestamp returning date in web api call for datavlaue set

As Saptarshi mentioned it will be good to have the  timestamp as full ISO 8601 string for the web api calls for "Reading Large bulks of data value". http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/dataValueSets.xml?dataSet=pBOMPrpg1QX&dataSet=BfMAe6Itzgt&startDate=2013-01-01&endDate=2013-01-31&orgUnit=YuQRtpLP10I&orgUnit=vWbkYPRmKyS&children=true

Here is an example
<dataValue dataElement="z7duEFcpApd" period="201301" orgUnit="DiszpKrYNg8" categoryOptionCombo="V6L425pT3A0" value="232" storedBy="system" timestamp="2013-04-19" followUp="false"/>

Also to be consistent this field should be populated for all the dataValue- here is one example which doesn't has the timestamp

<dataValue dataElement="s46m5MS0hxu" period="201301" orgUnit="DiszpKrYNg8" categoryOptionCombo="Prlt0C1RF0s" value="12" storedBy="admin" followUp="false"/>

Thanks for prompt action

Rajib