Re: [Dhis2-users] Option set aggregation problem

Hi,
regarding not seeing the program on the demo server, have you made sure to assign the program to your user role?

Regarding the aggregation queries in 2.13, what exactly do you mean by "not aggregating Individual records with option sets (counting the number of visits).» You want the number of visits where one of the options in the option set was selected? For example, if the option set is Discharged, Transfer, Died you want the number of visits where each of the three options were selected? Could you share the aggregation query formula you are using?

Olav