Re: [Dhis2-users] Dataset list not loading under Data Entry.

Hi David, this also happened in Rwanda but in other way, it was a Dashboard case with no menus, May be our case was different from yours because the upgrade was from 2.12 to 2.13.

I f you are using nginx as a web server, It keeps on caching the previous memory and lead to unexpected errors on the webpage. You have to clear your nginx cache.

Regards

 Muhire Andrew

 Ministry of Health / HMIS
""A mind is a terrible thing to waste""