Re: Web API Module

Hi Riddy,

could you elaborate on what you mean with "connected users", ie. is it
users currently logged in or user accounts registered?

JSON is typically the preferred representation format for Android
development. You can get all user accounts from the Web API in json like
this:

http://apps.dhis2.org/demo/api/users.json?paging=false

Lars