Re: API for pulling Multilingual Labels?

Hi Morten. We just need the labels to be returned in the user language. If James can do this, please assign it to him.

Rodolfo Meliá
+44 777 576 4090 | +1 708 872-7636

Please ignore any typos on this email sent from my mobile, probably written while I was at the park with the kids, at the airport walking to the gate, or sleepless (although exhausted). Grammatical faults? I'm sorry- I do my best