Re: Upgrading servers to version 2.13

Dear Gerald

First you need to take note that you need to upgrade from one version to another sequentially. That is from v2.9 you go to v2.10, then v2.11, v2.12 and finally version 2.13.

How to upgrade, first make a backup of your database, then stop your tomcat. Then, delete the old dhis folder and dhis.war file, put the new version, restart tomcat.

Lungo