Re: API for pulling Multilingual Labels?

Hi Rodolfo,

will try to get this done for 2.14. Its a bit tricky - will have to ponder
a bit how to solve it since it affects the whole api. I think we simply
returns the regular objects translated depending on the currently
authenticated user - no extra feature/resource.

https://blueprints.launchpad.net/dhis2/+spec/i18n-in-web-api

cheers

Lars