CSV import not working

Hi all,

I am trying use data import feature of DHIS. It seems not working. Whenever
I try importing a CSV/XML file it says successful import but data is never
updated.

For ex:

I exported a dataSet using DHIS export so that file with correct format
could be used. In that file I left everything unchanged except values.
means that in those files I changed values of each and every dataElement.
On importing that CSV/XML file it says rows updated but in real datavalue
table doesnot reflect updated data. Plz let me know if I am looking into
wrong table.

Many thanks,
Maimoona