Re: Support for comma delimited identifiers in the API?

I have no preference one way or the other.

I will write up a blueprint with all of the info on this thread though so
we do not forget it :)

Regards,
Jason

Infact the , (comma) is meant to be used for this, as is mentioned here:
http://tools.ietf.org/html/rfc3986#section-3.3 . See last paragraph, last 5
sentences.
Also Spring docs suggest using commas -
http://docs.spring.io/spring/docs/3.2.x/spring-framework-reference/html/mvc.html#mvc-ann-matrix-variables