Re: short name in analysis modules

This should have a high priority, since many charts look quite stupid and
often actually misleading/wrong with long names. Orgunit names present a
particular challenge, as in many countries there is a need to have "double
names" such as Lao+English, since Orgunit names are currently not
translatable.

But I'm not sure I would want it to be a universal user choice, would
perhaps feels more natural to have it as an option for each chart or map?
Or maybe as a universal choice which could be overridden for particular
resources.