Re: Compound Data Element

Jason,

We have tried using indicators but it has not worked for us. As we see it,
in DHIS an Indicator must always have a denominator.

For us to fit in that rule and make our element D an indicator,  we believe
we have an option of dividing it with an element (let's call it F) that
must always be =1 so that it doesn't change our value of D. So our
indicator D=(A+B-C)/F. How to predefine the indicator F so that it is a
constant 1 is a challenge. So it seems we cannot use the indicator method
since most of our elements are not normally defined by a denominator but
are rather additions and subtractions.

Thoughts?

Edwin