Re: Download large pivot tables as Excel (414 Request-URI Too Large)

Hi Jose,

thanks for reporting. We are aware of the problem. It usually happens when
you select a lot of data elements/indicators, leading to a long GET request
string. There is no formal standard here, but various limits are imposed by
browsers and web servers, from IE at 2 Kb to Chrome at 100 Kb.

We will look into the case right now and let you know, there might be
potential for doing better than we do currently.

Lars