Re: Problem using 'Scheduling' of Data Administration - DHIS2 .13

Thanks Lars.

I working to make some report automation and now I am testing. Will need
your expert help; I already identify and trying to solve few issues.

Can you please tell me (or where I can find) which tables are updated with
analytics tables besides resource tables and what are the dependency with
the others tables?

Regards

Hannan