Re: Download large pivot tables as Excel (414 Request-URI Too Large)

Thanks Lars - we look forward in getting this back ported to 2.13, so we
can address this asap. We do plan to upgrade to 2.14, but it will take
until April to do full testing and prepare release notes (and re training).
The changes on the menus and person attributes are big changes for our
users.

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com