Re: [Dhis2-users] Mark Polak joins as developer

Warm welcome Mark...............

Happy new year!! The 2014 is shaping up to be the year of the connected devices which means that heaps of data are going to be collected, sorted, and analysed for Policy makers in Decision making.

 Muhire Andrew

 Ministry of Health / HMIS
""A mind is a terrible thing to waste""

 ** Cell:(+25)0788436150**