Re: [Dhis2-users] DHIS version 2.14 released

Awesome changes.....Great work as usual. As regards the svg conversion, do you mean that we can now export maps into svg files or we can only convert svg files into png and pdfs?

Many thanks

Great Job once again

BlackBerry: 3114F90C
Phone: 08028851441, 08035560463