Re: API for pulling Multilingual Labels?

Hi Lars - we were about to use the locale values on api/me, but the info is
not being returned. We tried Sierra Leone demo as well as dev - somehow is
gone. Would it be possible to get this back? Thanks !

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com