Re: API for pulling Multilingual Labels?

Thanks Lars - I can now see this working on 2.14. Would it be possible to
back port it to 2.13? Otherwise we will wait to late march, when we have
scheduled our upgrade of the production server.

*Rodolfo Meliá*
*Principal  |  *rmelia@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Skype: rod.melia  |  +44 777 576 4090  |  +1 708 872 7636
www.knowming.com