Re: About dataset completeness

Hi Germine,
This can be done either with XML or SQL. From the documents, you can see
how it can be done with XML during the import process.

<dataValueSet xmlns="http://dhis2.org/schema/dxf/2.0"; dataSet="pBOMPrpg1QX"
  completeDate="2012-02-03" period="201201" orgUnit="DiszpKrYNg8">
  <dataValue dataElement="f7n9E0hX8qk" value="12"/>
  <dataValue dataElement="Ix2HsbDMLea" value="14"/>
  <dataValue dataElement="eY5ehpbEsB7" value="16"/>
</dataValueSet>

If you want to do it with SQL, you will need to look at the
"completedatasetregistration" table. Be sure all the fields are present, in
spite of the schema not requiring the date (which is a timestamp) and the
"storedby" attribute, which should be a username.

Regards,
Jason