Re: Can't see data after upgrade to 2.13

Hi Gerald,

This does sound like a browser caching issue. If you are using Chrome, you
could try clicking on Ctrl+Shift+Delete at the same time and then erase
cookies and cache "since the beginning of time". Or even easier, try
Ctrl+Shift+N to open an incognito window, and see if that helps (you will
have to log in again).

Knut