dhis 2.14 tracker migration

Hi,

as you probably have realized, the tracker module is under rapid
development. In 2.14 we removed fixed attributes and replaced with dynamic
only. For 2.15 we will remove the use of "person" completely and replace
with "tracked entity", and allow for tracking of multiple types of entities
in the same instance.

As a result, upgrading existing tracker databases using person registration
is getting a bit challenging. This time we release an upgrade script for
PostgreSQL which you should like this:

- shut down the system
- run the SQL script
- upgrade the WAR file to 2.14
- start the system

In other words we are not putting the upgrade scripts inside dhis but
rather use a script. Sorry for inconvenience - we hope for understanding
that we are trying to make tracker better and applicable for new domains.
Find the script here:

www.dhis2.org/download/resources/convert-fixed-attributes-to-dynamic.sql

or at the bottom of this page: www.dhis2.org/downloads

regards,