Re: (General) Respect org unit active and closed date properties

Thanks I had read the blue print.

My only concern was that for Adminstrative units that dont register data,
e.g MoH Uganda, Northern Region, we have select Register data = NO

So with this blue print first statement (The "active" ("Registers data" in
UI) and "closed date" properties must be respected in the system)

Wont this render these Administrative units not showing in the tree in data
entry?

Regards