Re: trouble in posting equipment data using web-api

Thanks Bharath

Regards
Brajesh Murari

On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 6:08 PM, Brajesh Murari <brajesh.murari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Found solution how to fix it.
its working

Thanks
Brajesh Murari

On Tuesday, 28 January 2014 3:56 PM, Brajesh Murari <brajesh.murari@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Morten,

I am facing trouble while posting data using dhis2-web-api module for equipment.
I have attached EquipmentDataValueController.java file along with the trace
which you can find in the attachment. When i am watching trace closely, i have found

Nested exception is org.hibernate.exception.SQLGrammarException: could not execute statement
Caused by: org.postgresql.util.PSQLException: ERROR: column "lastupdated" specified more than once

Although, i am using lastupdated only once in controller.

Can any one on list or you help, me how i can fix this issue!

Regards
Brajesh Murari