Quickest way to refresh custom forms?

What is the simplest workflow for working with custom forms?

I make small changes in the custom form inside the DHIS2 editor and save in
one browser and then want to look at it in anothe, but the form remains the
old one in data entry unless I empty the browser cache every time, so I
have to log in again and also select the parameters again.

Ideally, one could just edit the file (perhaps in an external editor) and
refresh the browser to see the changes while designing the form - but it
would have to preserve the built-in styles (though I would wish to override
them somewhat)

--
Knut Staring
Dept. of Informatics, University of Oslo

Follow ups