Re: Quickest way to refresh custom forms?

It seems to work if I use "Save and close" in the custom form editor rather
than just Save. Is that logical?

Of course I still have to reselect the parameters after refreshing the
DataEntry screen (not a big deal, just wondering if it could be easily
avoided).