Re: Quickest way to refresh custom forms?

We increase the version of the data set when you click save and close,
which will trigger a new download for browsers/clients. The idea is that
you can temporarily save when working on the form, and then bump the
version when your are done and click save and close, to avoid frequent
downloads for clients.