Re: What D indicates in making of numerator or d enumerator in indicator !

Hi Brajesh,

it indicates the number of days in the aggregation period. So if you ask
for the aggregate value for a quarter, it will return 92 (or 91). You can
then use this to calculate things like average number of something per day.

regards,

Lars