Re: What D indicates in making of numerator or d enumerator in indicator !

Hi Jason,

It means, if we will use "D" in indicator given below

Number of days equipment not working
= [ {(Total Number of days in current month) - (Number of days equipment working)}/1 ]

ie.

Number of days equipment not working
= [ {(D) - (Number of days equipment working)}/1 ]

And if we provide input "Number of days equipment working" = 25 and aggregation level monthly, than it should return with value of indicator ie. "Number of days equipment not working" = 5 for all months in a financial year !

Means, in monthly aggregation level selection or monthly period type selection, DHIS2 will always return value of "D" = 30, irrespective of months would be January or February or March or April or December ! for every month value of "D" = 30.

Is that true Jason !

Regards
Brajesh Murari