Re: OpenMRS to DHIS2

Hi Bob,

Thanks for your response. I see that my thinking is in line with what you
described. I see this working with customized reports built into OpenMRS.
Ideally, in our implementation, the ETL will be executed from a central
database that has data synced from several facilities as opposed to running
it separately from different facilities.

Edwin