Re: [Dhis2-users] new visualizr app in appstore

Hm are you referring to google play now? If so, yes the naming convention
is "<something> for DHIS 2". Try searching for DHIS 2:

https://play.google.com/store/search?q=dhis2

If you refer to the dhis2 appstore <http://www.dhis2.org/appstore> we not
yet have the problem of an unmanageable number of apps ;)

Lars