Re: Report table parameters

Hi Lungo,

at the moment sorry that is not supported. Have been waiting for this
requirement to come. It would be useful to have parameters for all
dimensions in fact, so that you could select freely among dimensions and
dimension items. Please write a blueprint and we will see what we can do.

A workaround is to make a HTML based report. Here you can, with a bit of
javascript trickery, make any selection you would like, and pull out data
from the analytics<http://www.dhis2.org/doc/snapshot/en/user/html/ch27s17.html>web
api.

Lars